2012年7月16日 星期一

Postcard from the Moon


"August 11, 1999,
Totale Sonnenfinsternis uber munchen, Deutschland
Dear,

A year ago over this date lots of great things happened. A year ago, this day, something special happened at the light of a shining moon over a beach with Chinese fireworks.

Today a year later I have seen something spectacular that has made me remember and think on for you where on that moon, the same moon we were recarding(?) at the beach that night.

I have to recognize that I am on a permanet eclipse at the time of communicating with you. Maybe beause I have not enough faith and strong feeling about our relationship and is eclipsing our friendship because I never finish the letters I start to you. Today, I could because of the date but I wish this from now on this eclipse would end and the sun and moon would rise again on the sky.

Have a big kiss."

This is the last piece of proof for that splendid summer. He was at that time studying tourism management at University of Madrid. A Leo who really loved travel-- as much as an adventure in Iran during Iran-Iraq war. He called me from a local operation center and said it was actually quiet and safe.

Then he once sent me another post card when I was studying in US. My dorm was on Maple street, and his last name (in Spanish) is Arce. We recorded so many shared coincidence but just let loose the connection. We chose to.

This is simply how a good summer love story should feel like. Now I can get that postcard away.

沒有留言:

張貼留言